We are Independent Insurance Brokers working with all the major insurance companies in Virginia. For the past 8 years my wife and I have helped thousands of people navigate their insurance options. We specialize in all types of insurance and are happy to share our knowledge. Open enrollment appointments are available to schedule now. Check out our scope of services to see the many ways we help our clients year round. As always, reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Open enrollment appointments.
Open enrollment is November 1st – January 15th. Make an appointment with us below.
How to prepare for our appointment
To get the most out of our meeting please have the following information together
- Names, dates of birth, and social security numbers for everyone applying for coverage.
- Your household’s estimated income for 2022. Your household includes everyone you pay taxes with – even if not every person in the household is applying for coverage. HERE is a link with useful information on how to predict that income.
Estimating your income for 2022 may be difficult. Don’t stress – we will help you estimate and adjust throughout the year if needed. We just ask that you spend a few minutes before our appointment thinking about it and gathering anything that may help make the estimation – pay stubs, last year’s income info, etc
- If your employer offers health coverage please have information about the plans they offer, the prices, as well as when you can enroll in them (your employer’s open enrollment period may be different than the Marketplace.)
- Please have a list of any medicines you take, and/or doctors that you can not do without.
- The plans on the Marketplace cover everything except dental and vision. You can buy standalone products for dental and vision any month of the year. Because of time constraints we will not be thoroughly discussing dental and vision products. HERE is a link to some information that may be useful in searching for these products. I’d be happy to set a dental appointment for after open enrollment.
- We may email you things to look over, so it may be handy to have a computer or to be able to pull up things on your phone.
Talk to you soon!