Team Viles hopes you are keeping your head up and hands washed during these uncertain times. We want you to know that we are still here to help you with all of your insurance needs. We are juggling working while parenting so please be patient with us. Email is the best way to communicate.
– If you have marketplace coverage you can lower your price by lowering your income estimate for 2020. Make sure you calculate with unemployment income. We are not certain on how future stimulus payments will affect if or what you’ll owe back when you do 2020 taxes. (If you make more than your estimate you may owe back on your taxes)
– If you are losing employer insurance you have 60 days from the loss of coverage to sign up for insurance. We can help you navigate this.
– If you haven’t had insurance for a while you can apply for medicaid anytime at www.coverva.org
– Anthem and many other companies are offering Telehealth for free when you use their app. This also includes Mental health visits. Get in touch if you hit any snags with obtaining this.
– Use www.goodrx.com for cheaper prescriptions outside of insurance. Use whether you have insurance or not.
– Contact Mary to see if she can save you money on your auto, homeowners, renters insurance. She can often find people huge savings for the same or even better coverage. If she can’t find you a better rate you just keep what you have. It never hurts to look and it may be a way to immediately lower your bills.
Please reach out to us and let us know if there is anything we can do for you or anyone you know.